Tuesday 22 July 2014

Food-iing | Zensaki






Zensaki was one of the first sushi trains that I've been to in Perth. Located on one of the busier streets in Perth, the place is always quite full.

We tried a few different dishes from them, 3 from the sushi train, and a chirashi don. I had a cold soba noodle, however, being extremely hungry, it slipped my mind to take a photo of it.

The chirashi don was generous and fresh, and the same can be said with the three sushi plates. It was not my first time there, so the sushi that I chose were ones that I have tried and love.

Zensaki is great for the hungry and not so hungry, with menu items as well as the train, it will satisfy different levels of appetites.

<3
N



Zensaki on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

A photography fanatic who occasionally dabbles in food reviews, a fashion fiend, a makeup artist and hair enthusiast, and always a K-pop fan at heart. Don't Judge.

top navigation